Today I continue my quest in creating and posting one block a day of the fabulous That Town And Country Quilt by the lovely Susan-Claire Mayfield. This is day two hundred and forty-one of that project.
A doggie spa, woof!
This spot has do-it-yourself wash stations and full service. When I had my dog I loved the do-it-yourself wash station at our local groomer.
She loved it too.
The thing I liked best was that it was the height where I didn’t have to bend over and there was hot running water. I would go when she was starting to blow her coat and it helped so much.
I saw this list on Pinterest and thought it would be a good share for this block.
10 Reasons Your Dog Groomer Charges More Than Your Hairdresser:
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don’t go eight weeks without washing or brushing your teeth.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or a pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.