Your privacy is important to [Christine Holley]. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that [Christine Holley] collects, and the ways in which [Christine Holley] uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
[Christine Holley] may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [information about your use of this website]
- [information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website]
- [information about transactions carried out over this website]
- [information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- [any other information that you send to [NAME].]
Using personal information
[Christine Holley] may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send to you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where [Christine Holley] discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, [Christine Holley] may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
[Christine Holley] will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
[Christine Holley] will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
[Christine Holley] is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact [Christine Holley]
by email to [email@example.com]
You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.</strong>